Friday, April 20, 2007

Parentals

My parents rock. I know that as a child I am supposed to have a certain amount of feeling like they are old and don't get me. Well, at least they do get me. :) Just kidding guys!
My parents came to visit me in Minnesota two weeks ago. They stayed for almost an entire week, which made the visit even better! We got to do sooooo many cool things, things that I hadn't yet done in my short time living here. I have been feeling pretty lonely here, what with the cold and not knowing many people yet, so having them here sort of gave me that renewed energy and strength that they are so good at promoting in me.
Plus they are my parents so they pay for everything. :) And we sure did eat our way through the week! It was such a wonderful week. I'm sorry to see it end, but looking forward to the next time!

No comments: