Monday, June 04, 2007

A Happy Place

This past weekend was my 5th college reunion, and although photos have yet to be downloaded and edited, I felt the need to write a preliminary post. I have blisters on my feet from going so many places, I am exhausted from staying up late, I have a suitcase that still needs to be unpacked, but I am so relaxed, confident, and entirely happy because of this trip. I was reminded that I do have friends, that I have the ability to have meaningful conversations with people I don't know all that well...yet, and that I am not the complete hopeless case of a person I was starting to think I was. This weekend was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. These people are some of the best things that have ever happened to me.

More details and photos once I get my act together for that. :)

No comments: