Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Like it's my job

Well, the search for full-time employment continues...nothing terribly promising at the moment, but I will soldier on. I have an "appointment" with some folks in Chicago next weekend, mainly to just talk, but we'll see what comes of that. I know I haven't been searching that long, but I am getting frustrated with apparent interest on the part of employers and then them dropping off the face of the earth. I didn't really expect this to happen and so it is somewhat puzzling. The thought of being homeless and jobless in less than a month is starting to creep in...

3 comments:

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

hi liz--you will find something, though sometimes it does take longer than what is ideal. What types of jobs are you looking at now? Are you in B-town still thru August? Chin up, things will change when you least expect :)

PJ said...

Yeah the job-hunt thing sucked for me too, until i found a job. just soldier on girl. Sooner or later, the dame of good fortune is bound to smile on you.

helen said...

hello. I'm just wandering about in cyber-space and happened upon your blog! And what a marvellous thing it is! I haven't seen a picture of you since you were about 16! It's very odd to see you at 26! I will try to send yu one of me - I bet I don't look very different!