Saturday, February 02, 2008

how cool is this??

I have been wanting to post this since I got the link forwarded for his blog, but it's taken me a little while (surprise, surprise). That in NO way diminishes how very awesome it all is...
So I'd like to introduce everyone to my cousin Michael. He's my cousin through my mom's sister, 4th of 7 cousins, I'm in the middle.
So check out his blog and see what cool things he's doing at the moment, and how well he writes about them. It's super super cool, I can't even stand it sometimes! Right now he is in Santiago, Spain, where he just arrived after completing the Camino Primitivo (freakin' LONG walk) from Oviedo to Santiago de Compostela. He walked the whole way (about 27km each day if I remember correctly), staying in hostels (aka: albergues), trying to avoid the temptations of calling a taxi. And if that wasn't amazing enough, he has been writing along the way. He's a really good writer, and I agree with my Mom when she says his blog "sounds just like him."
Michael's International Aventures

3 comments:

Leah Fo Shizzle Bizzle said...

hahaha I love his blog!
but why is he in spain, for travels or is it for work, too?
great read!

Lizzie said...

Just for travels, not work. He's adventurous like that.

Michael said...

Elizabeth! You´re the best. I totally appreciate the publicity. And, even more than that, I love all of your comentarios. They help to keep me inspired. I just found your blog about 2 minutes ago, and I can´t wait to "keep up" with you. I´d love to write you a letter, but I don´t have your address. Please pass it along and you´ll get a real piece of paper in an envelope with a stamp on it. It will be like a personal blog entry just for you. Be well.