Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Elizabeth, the Inspector

Well, I was thinking of things I wanted to write about, for which I have photos on my work computer (which is where I am composing this post), so that folks don't have to be bored stiff with the lack o pictures from Lizzie.
So here's one that, I'm told, is particularly amusing.
This is usually what I look like at work, tromping out to some construction sites to make sure that they are keeping sediment from washing into the streams and storm sewers. Sometimes, it is sucky, like when it's cold and cloudy. But lots of times it's really cool, like when it's nice and sunny, and contractors are doing what they are supposed to be doing. :) I'm probably not going to do this for the rest of my life, but for the near future I am. I like it. I like the experience I am getting from it, and all of the different things I'm learning being part of such a small organization where everyone has to pitch in all the time. I feel like I am getting good "street cred" too.
Can you tell I like yellow?

No comments: